Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Richest Of Them All?
Kristen Stewart is one hot tamale right now. Everybody wants a slice of that action, and we must stress it is not a euphemism for anything…
The actress has topped the Forbes list of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood, rolling around in about $34.5 million worth of dough from just last year alone. Oh ma gawd.
You may wonder, "How in the world did she earn all that money?"
Good question. Stewart's participation in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I and II came with a hefty price tag of $12.5 million, plus a chunklet of profit from the franchise. The 22-year-old actress also starred in Snow White and the Huntsman, and we're guessing it was not a volunteer role.
Just as a side note, none of the top three actresses appeared in critically acclaimed films. What does that tell you? It tells you that one's abilities and skills do not necessarily correspond with one's earnings or success. Or these actresses are making poor script choices…
Just something to think about. If you want to take a gander at the rest of the overachievers, here are the top 10 highest-paid actresses of Hollywood, according to Forbes magazine:
1. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz, $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock, $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie, $20 million
5. Charlize Theron, $18 million
6. Julia Roberts, $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
8. Meryl Streep tied with Kristen Wiig, $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston, $11 million