Great Holiday Cocktails!
Tis' the season of overindulgence...ah well, we deserve it! We've all worked hard this year, why not celebrate the holidays with a great cocktail. Whether you are enjoying an intimate night in or ringing in the New Year with friends and family, we have 10 tasty holiday drinks that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth this holiday season!
Eggnog with a slash of rum!
A Christmas classic in my home, eggnog and rum is a great drink to help you get into the Christmas spirit!
- 8 oz. eggnog
- 1 oz. dark spiced rum
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pour eggnog over ice, add rum and stir with cinnamon stick
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
A perfect holiday alternative for the Cosmo drinker.
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka or gin
- splash of lime juice
- Mix vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice in a shaker filled with ice.
- Strain. Serve in a martini glass with a raw cranberry in the bottom.
A delectable drink to ring in the New Year!
- 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 bottles of your favourite brut champagne (chilled)
- Soak pomegranate seeds in brandy (best if done the night before).
- Add a heaping teaspoon of seeds to each flute of champagne before serving.
Next: More tasty sweet holiday cocktail recipes >>