Serving size 12
When made with the right chocolate chips, these cookies are the perfect allergen-free dessert. They are dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free. Plus, they're so easy to make that you can literally forget all about them, and wake up the next morning to delicious homemade cookies. Great for birthday parties, bake sales and everything in between!
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 bag chocolate chips of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Slowly beat in the sugar.
- Stir in the vanilla and the chocolate chips.
- Cover a tray in tinfoil. Scoop out twelve equally-portioned mounds.
- Place tray in oven and turn off the heat. Let the cookies sit in the oven overnight. Do not open the oven door until the next morning (six hours at the very minimum). The cookies will set and you will have lovely chocolate chip meringues.