It's hard to find a simpler dessert recipe than this quick and easy concoction for Skor squares. Three ingredients are all you need to whip up these delicious treats!
Serving size 20
Having a sweet treat on hand is a wonderful thing. Fortunately these Skor squares are unbelievably easy to make, and they remain fresh and tender for longer than many other baked goods, so you'll have them around for a while — if you can manage to not devour them the second they come out of the oven!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the bag of Ritz crackers from the box. Keeping the bag sealed, crunch the crackers into a fine powder with your hands or a wooden cooking hammer.
- Pour the cracker powder in a bowl. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and 3/4 of the Skor chips.
- Grease a square 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, and press it down well.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Edges will begin to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Pour the remaining chipits over the squares, and press them in ever so slightly so they stick.
- Let cool before slicing into squares and transferring them to an airtight container.
Note: Store the squares in a cool, dry place, and they will remain tender for at least a week or two.